About This Class
Life is too short to drink out of boring wine glasses.
Instead customize them with glass etching cream and stencils! Don't have wine glasses? Not to worry. You can use mason jars or any type of glass. This includes bottles and even mirrors!
In this class I'll provide you with
- Step-by-step instructions and tips to etch a design on wine glass.
- Proper techniques using etching solution.
- How to design and carve your own custom stencils with an X-acto knife.
- How to use tape to mask and create designs.
- Gift ideas and project suggestions to get the most out of your new hobby
What do you get?
10 HD quality instructional videos that you have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Downloadable supply list
A.V. is a DIY and lifestyle expert based in NYC that moonlights as a karaoke hip hop star. Luckily, she has developed other skills. Whether it is producing online DIY classes, planning events for crafters or developing a community of like minded makers she has always had a thing for doing it herself. With appearances in HGTV, Huffington Post and BuzzFeed, A.V. is determined to change the face of DIY. Her site, AvDoesWhat.com is dedicated to all things DIY, recipes and living a dope life!
A.V. is also the co-creator of University of Dope, an exciting-thought provoking card game that celebrates Hip Hop culture. The first of its kind.